Dive into the world of Container Fundamentals!
Stay caught up in the race for digital transformation!
In today’s fast-paced digital world, businesses must adapt quickly to changing market conditions and customer demands. Containerization technology allows organisations to achieve greater agility and efficiency in their software deployment, making it an essential tool for staying competitive.
Join this training and obtain a comprehensive introduction to container technology, from the basics of container architecture to advanced topics like container networking and storage. You will learn the basics of containerization and how it can help your organisation, while getting hands-on experience with popular tools like Docker and Podman. It’s time to accelerate application deployment, improve scalability, and reduce infrastructure costs.
- A basic understanding of the Linux operating system and command-line tools.
- PC with modern browsers and a fast internet connection
1. Introduction to Containerization
- Definition of containerization
- Benefits of containerization
- Comparison with traditional virtualization
- Industry adoption and trends
- Containerization Fundamentals
2. Key components of a container
- Container image vs. container runtime
- Container registries
- Networking and storage in containers
- Docker Fundamentals
3. Introduction to Docker
- Docker architecture
- Creating and running Docker containers
- Dockerfile basics
4. Advanced operations with Docker
- Docker Compose
5. Best practices for containerization
- Common use cases for containers
- Container security considerations
- Monitoring and troubleshooting containers
TeamLead PS at Kubermatic
Hubert is a Kubernetes Consultant at Kubermatic, helping organizations succeed in their cloud native journey. Prior to this, Hubert was a Software Engineer focusing on backend topics in various programming languages around the JVM. Then, the DevOps movement raised serious doubts about his work and he put his focus on Ops matters. Hubert is a Linux Foundation trainer for CKA and CKAD and contributed to the CKA exam questions.
Get on board
Secure your Spot Now for this Online Hands-On Training!
- Obtain a Certificate upon request
- Interact and ask questions to the trainer during the session
- Gain knowledge and immerse yourself into the world of containers!
Cancellation Policy: If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your ticket to another person instead of cancelling. You can update the attendee's information by selecting "View order details" in your confirmation email. If you have to cancel, please notify us via email. Refunds will only be issued for cancellations received 14 days prior to the first day of the training. Contact email@example.com.
Training Conducted by
Kubermatic empowers organizations worldwide to fully automate their Kubernetes and cloud native operations across multi-cloud, edge and on-prem. As the #6 top committer to the Kubernetes project for over 3 years, Kubermatic develops enterprise-grade software solutions and provides professional services and support to safely navigate and accelerate the cloud native transformation. The Kubermatic Kubernetes Platform makes it easy to operate thousands of Kubernetes clusters on any infrastructure. Leading enterprises including Lufthansa, Bosch, Siemens, and T-Systems trust Kubermatic on their cloud native journey. The company is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany. Find us at: www.kubermatic.com